Bow Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7
Telephone : +353 1 807 2355
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tours.jamesonwhiskey.com
Duration - 50mins
- Adults €16.00
- Adult (with 10% online discount) €14.40
- Child (under 18) €8.00
- Student with ID over 18 €13.00
- Senior Citizens €13.00
- Family (2 adults & 4 children under 18) €42.00
- Group Rates for 15+ €13.00
- Open 7 days a week including Bank Holidays. Closed Good Friday
- Open Monday- Saturday from 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Open Sundays from 10.00am. Please note due to Licensing Laws we cannot sell alcohol on Sundays until after 12.30 pm
- Last tour of the day is 5.15 pm
Jameson Whiskey Masterclass
- Available Friday, Saturdays & Sundays only. Duration: From 1 hour
- Price: €27.50pp (Adults only)
- Can be booked on the day, please ask our staff on arrival and times are subject to availability
- To Book: Call +353 (0) 1 807 2355 or Email: email@example.com.
Jameson Taste Experience
- Available all day - No time limits
- Price €22.50pp
- Pull up a stool at JJ’s Bar and order a tasting mat with four of our favourite Jameson Family Reserve whiskeys. Sample the much celebrated Jameson Distillery Reserve 12 years Old, Jameson Select Reserve, Jameson Gold Reserve and Jameson 18year old Reserve. Whether before or after your tour, or just to soak up the atmosphere in the heart of the Distillery, this is truly a great way to discover the highlights of our Reserve portfolio.
Located in the heart of Dublin, a visit to the Old Jameson Distillery is so much more than just a tour, it is an exciting and engaging experience, guaranteed to enlighten and entertain any visitor.
Re-live the story of John Jameson & Son through the history, the atmosphere and above all the taste. You will discover the time honored secret of how three simple ingredients- water, barley and yeast - are transformed into the smooth golden spirit that has always been and continues to be Jameson Irish Whiskey.
After the tour, all visitors are rewarded with a Jameson signature drink and lucky volunteers are selected to participate in a tutored whiskey comparison and earn a much coveted personalised Whiskey Taster Certificate.
- 3rd Still Restaurant- a la carte menu; 9-4pm
- JJ's Bar- Jameson cocktails & Irish coffee
- Jameson gift shop
How to Get There:
- From Dublin Airport: 14km
- From Dublin Port: 4km to east
- LUAS: Red Line to Smithfield stop, followed by 3 minutes walk the Distillery
- By bus: 68, 69 & 79 from Aston Quay, 90 from Connolly & Heuston Stations