Living Green is Maldron Hotels & Partners environmental movement, which inspires care for our environment as a “Way of Life” throughout our hotels; both for our people and our guests.
At Ballsbridge Hotel, we are continually taking actions to reduce our impact on the environment and advocate an environmentally cautious mindset throughout our operations. The green initiatives are led by our hotel’s highly engaged Environmental Impact Team and cover everything from replacing plastic items with more sustainable options to well-managed utility usage.
In line with our green ethos, we have taken the following actions to contribute to a cleaner, safer, and more protected environment.
- Effectively composting the kitchen waste
- Well-managed recycling initiative – we recycle up to 80% of our recyclable waste
- 90% or our lights are LED, while we aim to have 100% LED lighting in all our public areas
- We have bee and insect friendly trees and plants
- Reusing water from drip trays to water the plants.
Living Green – The Future
We are continuously working on implementing new eco-friendly procedures and will communicate all our efforts with our future guests. If you would like to know more about our Environmental Movement, please click here.