Minutes from the city centre in the attractive southside of Dublin, Ballsbridge Hotel offers easy access to many popular attractions and convenient transport connections to all areas of this great city.The hotel is located close to the Aviva Stadium and the RDS. Guests will find themselves just a 2 minutes’ walking distance from the Dart Rail Station. A wide range of attractions are just a short distance away.
Getting Here From Dublin Airport
Taxi from Dublin Airport to Ballsbridge Hotel
A taxi from the airport typically costs €35 and takes 30 minutes but will vary with traffic. Please note all taxis take cash but not all will take credit cards, a dispatcher is available at the rank for assistance.
Aircoach from Dublin Airport to Ballsbridge Hotel
Catch the Aircoach from outside either arrivals hall direct to our front door. Aircoach services 700 (city centre and Leopardstown/Sandyford), 702 (Greystones/Bray) and 703 (Killiney/Dalkey) all stop on Pembroke Road just outside our gates. Tickets are available from staff at the departure point, from the driver or online. Services operate up to every 15 minutes between 3.30am – 00.30am. Journey time is typically 35 minutes, depending on traffic.
Driving from Dublin Airport to Ballsbridge Hotel
- Drive towards the M50 southbound signposted “City Centre”, following signs for the Port Tunnel.
- Once through the tunnel follow signs for City Centre.
- You will come to a small roundabout next to the 3 Arena, take the 1st exit onto Tom Clarke Bridge and follow the road through the toll (Eastlink Bridge).
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue straight.
- You will come to a T junction with traffic lights, take a right turn onto Beach Road (alongside a Maxol service station) followed by a left onto Church Avenue. Continue straight onto Londonbridge Road which turns into Bath Avenue.
- You will come to a crossroads (Chophouse Grill on the left), take this left hand turn onto Shelbourne Road.
- At the next set of traffic lights take a right onto Lansdowne Road followed by a left at the next traffic lights and the hotel will be on your left-hand side.
The hotel is located on Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. For detailed driving directions, please visit the AA Routeplanner.
Public Transport Links
Dublin Bus & Aircoach stop directly outside the hotel offering frequent connections to the heart of Dublin and beyond. Dublin Bus routes 4, 7 and 7a all pass through the city centre and offer high-frequency services.
For detailed Public Transport information please visit the Transport for Ireland Journey Planner.
On-site parking is available for resident guests and visitors which is operated on a first come, first served basis (subject to charge and availability). Hotel residents can avail of the special overnight rate of €12 per night per vehicle.
Non-Residents can avail of the following rates:
- 30 minutes – 2 hours: €4.00
- 2 to 3 hours: €6.00
- 3 to 4 hours: €8.00
- 4 to 5 hours: €12.00
- 5 to 6 hours: €16.00
- 6 to 7 hours: €20.00