You’ve probably seen some of our breath-taking landscapes or maybe you’ve heard of the passion in our music. It could even be just our witty sense of humour that tourists past and present are so fond of. It’s not so much that we have the best weather, as that we have the most weather with our nearly guaranteed four seasons a day. But why not experience this all for yourself? We are small nation that has had a profound impact on the world. Ireland is steeped in history and culture, it’s a vacation we can promise you won’t forget.
Stroll through the cobble stones of Dublin’s city centre and enjoy a pint of Guinness that Arthur himself perfected nearly 260 years ago. Whichever your preference, you will always be greeted with warmth and cheer. Ballsbridge Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre and is only a mere 20 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Temple Bar. With very accessible public transport, Ballsbridge Hotel is the perfect hotel for your vacation. The Air Coach bus service will bring you door to door to and from the airport or alternatively you can arrange a taxi for approximately €30 to the hotel.
Ballsbridge Hotel offers 400 comfortable bedrooms of various sizes for you to choose from. Sit back, relax and enjoy with fantastic dining experiences available for you to enjoy during your stay. Savour a traditional Irish meal and a pint of stout in The Dubliner Pub or perhaps unwind in the relaxed atmosphere of Raglans Restaurant that combines the freshest Irish seasonal ingredients prepared by our executive chefs.
Forbes recently crowned Ireland as the best country to do business in and we couldn’t agree more. Ballsbridge Hotel is ideally located near Google, Facebook, Amazon, LinkedIn and The Irish Financial Services Centre to name a few. Enquire about a corporate rate or our meeting and conference facilities that cater for up to 850 delegates so make your business our business by contacting our Business Development Manager, Anna Durkan: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 637 9340.
Emerge yourself in the vibrant personality of Grafton Street and take a stroll down the lively streets of Temple Bar where you can relax and unwind in one of the many of pubs and listen to some traditional Irish music and if you are lucky you may bump into an Irish Leprechaun as you wander around!
TOP 5 TOURIST ATTRACTIONS FOR AMERICAN VISITORS:
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a pint while looking out over the magnificent views across Dublin in the ‘’Gravity Bar’’
- Make sure to check out Dublin Castle which is the heart of historic Dublin. Built between 1208 and 1220, this complex represents some of the oldest surviving architecture in the city.
- Go out to the Phoenix Park and visit the Áras an Uachtaráin, it is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of Ireland.
- Take a trip to Trinity College and go and see the book of Kells. The Book of Kells is Ireland’s greatest cultural treasure and the world’s most famous medieval manuscript.
- Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral. It was built between 1220 and 1260 and it is one of the few buildings left from the medieval city of Dublin. Today, it is still the largest cathedral in Ireland.
Dublin is famous for its Céad Mile Fáilte (a hundred thousand welcomes). This same warm Irish welcome awaits all visitors to Ballsbridge Hotel. Book direct at Ballsbridge Hotel and not only will you enjoy our warm, friendly Irish service and lively atmosphere., you will also receive a discount!LESS INFORMATION